Prices & Policy
Oriental Medicine House offers a financial adjustment for students, the retired and people with low income or simply in need.
As regards RAB-approved general practitioners, reimbursement of costs is provided by Danmarks Sundhedsforsikring. Many other private health insurances cover alternative treatments.
First treatment with the consultation and health diagnosis
60 min- 750 DKK
Follow-up treatment –
45 min – 550 DKK
10% discount on ten treatments – 4950 DKK
NADA Ear Acupuncture
30 min- 200 DKK
FACIAL REJUVENATION & NATURAL FACELIFT
60 min- 1500 DKK
3 treatments and additional consultations included
6 treatments and additional consultations included
10 treatments and additional consultations included
Initial treatment with a consultation and diagnosis (purchased as a single session)
48 hours’ notice Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be made no later than 48 hours before an appointment via email or telephone and cancellations are only valid if confirmation is received. Otherwise the full fee is charged. When buying a card, payment is binding.
If you are in doubt about which treatment to choose, simply choose one of them with an additional written note of your concerns.
Whether you need to buy a course of treatment or just a single consultation, we can simply decide during the first consultation. You do not have to decide in advance.
PROTECTING YOUR HEALTH
I recommend that you always consult your GP if you are concerned about your health.
I am an alternative medicine practitioner registered with a high-status professional body. I always give my patient a full treatment plan including diagnosis, prognosis, and procedure. I will inform you about any risks if any, benefits of treatment and fees.
PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
Oriental Medicine House is 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of customers and site visitors. At OM House, we value and respect the importance of privacy. If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, please email us at email@example.com. For all our services, the data controller – the company responsible for your privacy – is Oriental Medicine House.
We use your information in several different ways. The following explains this in detail, and shows how and why we use your information:
1) Your name and contact information – We use your contact information to deliver your purchases and to keep you updated via email about our new products, news and offers.
2) Your Payment Information – We use your payment information to take payment and provide a refund. We also use your payment information to prevent and detect fraud against either you or OM House. Your payment information means the security of your card / CVV code, but we do not store it.
3) Your contact history with us – To provide better customer service and support to you, we store your contact history to improve our service.
4) Your response to contests and promotions – You do not have to provide us with any of this
personal information. If you do not, you may not be able to purchase from the site and it is unlikely that you will get our optimal overall customer experience. But it is your choice – and we respect that.
5) Your purchase history and stored goods – services that you have purchased.
6) Anonymity and aggregates personal information (so that it does not identify you) and uses it for purposes including testing of our IT systems, research, data analysis, improvement of our site and app and development of new products and services. We do not share this information with third parties.